Physician Provider Network
Looking for additional income? Join NOMMC’s Physician Provider Network
To be considered for NOMMC’s Medical Review Panel, you must be Board Certified, hold a current non-restricted license in a state of the USA, be actively engaged in the practice of medicine and maintain active hospital privileges. Upon successful credentialing, expert reviewers are recruited on a case by case basis to ensure availability, experience with the issue in question, and to screen for potential conflicts of interest. Once assigned to a case, the expert will provide an accurate, objective decision based on the facts of the case, scientific evidence and national criteria, as appropriate, in a timely manner.
Take this opportunity to keep up on the practices of other providers in your field and to provide unbiased opinions on claimant’s care, while adding additional income without additional overhead cost. Our national medical panel enjoys the flexibility of setting their own schedule and the benefits of a paperless work environment. Providing Independent Medical Examinations (IMEs), Permanent Partial Impairments (C92s) and File Reviews, these examinations can be conducted without requiring the support of your existing practice administrative personnel, and can expand your patient base and practice.
Benefits provided for our Physician Panel include:
- Timely monthly reimbursement with no account receivable risk.
- No medical treatment of patients.
- Call-in transcription service.
- Professional and timely administrative support.
- Each claimant is customarily seen once.
We are looking for experienced, knowledgeable physicians nationwide.
- Copy of Curriculum Vitae.
- Copy of medical licensure.
- Copy of current professional liability (medical malpractice) insurance, with explanations for any actions.
- Comprehensive General Liability (coverage sheet).
- Copy of Board Certification, Diplomate status.
- Copy of certification of additional education or training for Independent Medical Examiners.
- Copy of examining offices and sites.
- Fee schedules for Independent Medical Examinations and File Reviews.
- Sample IME/File Review reports.
Thank you for your interest. Your application will receive prompt attention. We look forward to reviewing your credentials and a long-term professional relationship.
Please contact us to discuss the opportunities available to our review panel members. Send an email to the Director of Provider Relations or call our office anytime.