Network Services Provided
- Rush Peer Review
- Independent Medical Examination (IME)
- Independent Medical Opinion (IMO)
- Disability Evaluation
- Second Opinion
- Return to Work Examination
- Medical File Review
- MCO Peer Review
- Professional Peer / Medicolegal Review
- Permanent Partial Impairment Examination
- Permanent and Total Disability
- Psychological / Psychiatric
- Loss of Use
- Drug Utilization Review
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Functional Capacities Evaluation
- Fitness for Duty
Our Network of Physicians:
- Consists of thousands of physicians in Ohio and nationwide.
- Represent nearly all medical specialties to cover almost any need.
- Experienced with Workers’ Compensation claim issues so they understand the content of information needed in reports.
- Board Certified in their area of expertise and many physicians have achieved additional industrial qualifications.
- Rigorously evaluated on an ongoing basis to ensure that the quality of the reports and credibility of the physicians are of the highest standards.
- Available within the area where the examinee lives, reducing excessive mileage expenses and increasing the likelihood of attendance of the examination.
Whether it’s a few cases or many, our highly qualified and experienced staff can effectively customize a service to meet your needs.
Call us today for specialized services or to join our team of professionals (330) 273-3624.